Search inside documents

Search method
Document type

Search results for "sustainable transport"

Including the closely related terms public transport, and public transport.

1 result

City of York Council

Direct link to climate strategy (PDF)

… heating systems 2.4 Switch to more efficient appliances Engagement 1.1 Clear communication and information 1.2 Increase awareness and understanding 1.3 Build strong relationships and networks 1.4 Identify best practice Transport 3.1 Reduce overall travel miles 3.2 Increase uptake of active travel and public transport 3.3 Switch to electric vehicles 3.4 Reduce freight…

… of 261,000tCO2e a year. Of this, 88% of emissions come from car travel or public transport, with the remaining 12% from freight. Objectives 3.1 Travel shorter distances Reduce the overall distances travelled 3.2 Increase take-up of active travel Reduce overall car usage through alternative modes of transport, public transport and car sharing. 3.3 Switch to electric vehicles (EV…


This is a new service – your feedback will help us improve it.