Search inside documents

Search method
Document type

Search results for "street lighting"

Including the closely related term streetlights.

1 result

Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Borough Council

Direct link to action plan (PDF)

… in July 2019, the Council took the decision to purchase renewable electricity for its buildings, operations and streetlights. Existing contracts allowed 82% of electricity for Council use to be renewable from 1 October 2019, with the remaining 18% becoming renewable from 1 April 2020. This will reduce the Council’s scope 2 emissions dramatically from that time. Whilst at the same time we…

… network and storage facilities at major destinations  Assess provision of segregated cycle lanes, cycle priority at traffic lights and training programme for safe cycling  Promote and expand car club schemes across the BCP Council area  Promote and expand the Business Travel Network  Investigate provision of electrical hook-up points at Port of Poole to enable shipping to turn off…

… the conurbation  Review feasibility of parking charges at ‘Out of Town Centre’ retail parks 24  Seek to hold car-free days to encourage modal shift and investigate the creation of car free town centres in Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch  Investigate development of a Freight and Movement of Goods Strategy, to look at light goods vehicle licencing minimum emissions standards with major…


This is a new service – your feedback will help us improve it.