Search inside documents

Search method
Document type

Search results for "land use"

Including the closely related terms other land use, and land management.

1 result

Lewes District Council

Direct link to climate strategy (PDF)

… rates Industrial processes More efficient processes Shifting off oil fuels Agriculture, forestry and other land use (AFOLU) Increased tree coverage Land management Livestock management Tree planting The District Pathway to Net Zero 18 The pathway to our Climate Change and Sustainability Strategy Demand reduction • 25% reduction in miles travelled per person • More than 16,500 medium…

… is useful at a high level, with the UK Climate Projections [insert link] being of most use locally, but we required an in-depth district analysis, this has been provided in the form of 2 Anthesis reports ‘Lewes District Council Carbon Emissions Analysis and Pathways’ and the subsequent ‘Agriculture and Land-Use’ study. We have also carried out a baseline report on council operations. A summary…

… LIVESTOCK CURRENT LAND USE CARBON SINK 37% TRANSPORT EMISSIONS 1 2 3 8% 10% This is a simplified summary of some large scale actions that have been modelled to meet our target based on current technology – for more information click here to read the full baseline report and the action plan. 18 The Council Baseline…

… more detailed study into agricultural and land use that can be found here About 75% of these emissions are from livestock with the remaining 25% from fertilizer application and are typically nitrous oxide emissions The Council will work with landowners and others such as the National Farmers Union and Sussex Wildlife Trust to work toward more sustainable farming methods and we will develop…


This is a new service – your feedback will help us improve it.