Search inside documents

Search method
Document type

Search results for "heat pump"

Including the closely related term heat pumps.

1 result

Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Borough Council

Direct link to action plan (PDF)

… of renewables and low-carbon power from around 50% today to around 95% in 2050, whilst meeting additional demand from electric vehicles and heat pumps. Decarbonised gas will be required for the remaining 5% (CCC, 2019). Emissions from electricity use account for 27% and 37% of the Council’s and area- wide carbon footprints respectively. Following the declaration of the Climate and Ecological Emergency…

… have fallen by 13% since 2013 and are around 20% below 1990 levels. Current Government commitments for low-carbon homes include bringing as many as possible up to Energy Performance Certificate Band C by 2035 and to stop the installation of gas heating in new homes from 2025. The CCC suggests the next steps to be the roll-out of technologies such as heat pumps, hybrid heat pumps and district…

… the building stock for a switch to low-carbon heating, retrofit of hybrid heat pumps, enabling continued use of existing boilers and radiators, could sensibly be done alongside energy efficiency improvements (CCC, 2019). BCP Council will:  Establish a Corporate Property Group to review accommodation  Assess the energy efficiency of Council buildings  Dispose of unwanted/inefficient buildings…

… in private rented sector where appropriate  Tackle the illegal mis-selling of energy products and supplies BCP Council will work with Partners to:  Extend the multi-agency Affordable Warmth Partnership across the BCP area  Use ECO-Flex to facilitate energy saving grants to fuel poor residents  Consider heating improvement promotion to businesses (boilers, heat pumps and heating controls…


This is a new service – your feedback will help us improve it.