Search inside documents

Search method
Document type

Search results for "electric vehicles"

Including the closely related terms electric vehicle, emission vehicles, and electric vehicle charging.

1 result

Royal Borough of Greenwich

Direct link to action plan (HTML)

…% coverage of an agreed network of appropriate streets. 2030 Motorised road transport Electric vehicle charging Number of chargers vs number required for projected EV fleet size. >100% of required provision. 2030 Cycling and walking Cycling and walking infrastructure: create new, and improve existing, cycle network and walking routes throughout the borough, including looking for resources to conduct…

… participants   Fraction of private powered vehicle trips where vehicle has internal combustion engine 80% of trips by public transport, walking, cycling amongst participants. reducing share of ICE vehicle trips in remaining 20% of trips amongst participants. 2030 Motorised road transport 20mph limits on residential roads Coverage of main non-residential streets. 100…

… a feasibility assessment for new strategic river crossings suitable for cyclists and pedestrians Proportion of aspirational cycle network completed (kms). 100% 2030 Council vehicle fleet Convert fleet to ZEV (Zero Emission Vehicles) % vehicles that are EVs (prioritising larger fuel-consuming vehicles) 100% converted 2030 Council's contracted fleet for Assisted School Travel Incorporate carbon neutral…


This is a new service – your feedback will help us improve it.